Report a Problem
The following may be reported to the City of Prince George through the "Report a Problem" webapp below.
- Potholes, road puddles/ponding, gravel road maintenance, pedestrian hazards, plowing, sanding, sweeping, and other streets and sidewalk issues.
- Animal Control issues like carcasses, nuisance animals, and other animal-related problems.
- Bylaw issues such as unsightly properties, parking complaints, squatters, and other bylaw matters.
- Garbage collection problems like missed pick-ups and damaged carts.
- Graffiti on City or private property. To report graffiti on Canada Post mailboxes and BC Hydro boxes, refer to the "Other Ways to Report Problems" section below.
- Road signs and streetlight issues.
- Discarded needles.
- Tree hazards in City parks.
For all other issues, please contact the City Service Centre:
City Service Centre
1100 Patricia Boulevard
Prince George, BC V2L 3V9
Other Ways to Report Problems
- For police, fire, or ambulance emergencies, dial
- For localised flooding (e.g. water main breaks and drainage issues) or hazardous spills, contact the City Service Centre immediately at 250-561-7600.
- To report graffiti on BC Hydro boxes or Canada Post mailboxes: